Sorry, this job has expired.
We know you know GEICO. But you should get to know us for great careers, too. And right now we’re looking for future business leaders to become Management Trainees in our Auto Damage Management Development Program. You must be willing to relocate to any of the following areas: Tallahassee, Brevard County, Gainesville, and Central Miami.
Associates in our Auto Damage Management Development Program earn an annual salary of $45,500 - $49,000/year dependent on credentials and regional location. You’ll be offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program with a wide range of benefits. Our benefits ensure a long-lasting career with us as your personal life and needs change.
Get ready to join a company you can believe in and work alongside a team of associates who care. You will attend an extensive 10-week training program, including three weeks in Ashburn, VA, to learn the ins and outs of automobile damage and insurance claims adjusting.
Mastering this program through supervisor courses, shadowing top-notch supervisors, and mentoring by managers, you will:
• Participate in a comprehensive supervisor preparation curriculum, development seminars and forums.
• Inspect and assess vehicle damage ranging from minor fender-benders to extensive damage caused by major accidents, hurricanes, floods and other natural disasters.
• Estimate the cost of vehicle repairs, negotiate equitable settlements and issue payments.
• Work on real life business projects.
• Lead a small team to prepare you for upward mobility and professional growth.
After completing this fast-track management training program you will be prepared to quickly move into a management position at GEICO as you grow both professionally and personally.
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business or a related field. At least a 3.0 cumulative undergraduate GPA.
• Demonstrated leadership experience at work, on campus, and/or within the community with highly effective communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to attend an extensive 10-week training program that includes three weeks in Ashburn, VA, and ability to work independently with flexible schedules.
• Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational, time management, decision-making skills and mechanical aptitude.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license.
• Solid computer, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
At GEICO, it’s not just a job, it’s growth and opportunity.
There's one thing our associates all have in common: they found a career they never expected. With coaching and mentoring, you will find being a part of the Management Development Program, can become a career in the most unexpected and rewarding ways.
“As a college graduate, I started in GEICO's Management Development Program in Claims. Through this fast-track program, I was able to learn liability claims while moving into my management rotations.” Ashley M., GEICO Associate since 2012
Apply today to become a top performing supervisor that will help lead GEICO’s diverse, growing team of associates. Interact with all levels of GEICO management, and enjoy the support to take your career as far as you want.
GEICO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.