Insurance Claims Customer Service Representative
Sorry, this job has expired.
We know you know GEICO. But you should get to know us for great careers, too. And right now we’re looking for an Insurance Claims Service Representative to start a GEICO career in Lakeland, FL.
Our GEICO Insurance Claims Customer Service Representatives earn an annual salary of $31,000-35,000/year and average two promotions within the first three years of employment. You’ll be offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program with a wide range of benefits. Our benefits ensure a long-lasting career with us as your personal life and needs change.
As an Insurance Claims Customer Service Representative in a fast-paced call center environment where no two days are alike, you will be the first point of contact for customers involved in accidents.
Using your critical thinking and customer service skills, you will:
• Verify accident facts, determine policy coverage, and review insurance contracts.
• Interact internally with GEICO departments and externally engage with claimants, body shops, medical providers, attorneys, outside field adjusters, and other insurance companies.
• Assist in settling claims where there are no injuries and all parties agrees to the accident details or escalate the claim when liability is in question or injuries are present.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Strong attention to detail with time management and decision-making skills.
• High energy and success-driven.
• Good customer service skills or prior experience.
• Solid computer, grammar, and multi-tasking skills.
• Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced, high-volume call center.
At GEICO, it’s not just a job, it’s growth and opportunity.
There's one thing our associates all have in common: they found a career they never expected. With coaching and mentoring, you will find your position as an Insurance Claims Service Representative can become a career in the most unexpected and rewarding ways.
“I value the coaching and mentoring I have received to progress in my career at GEICO.” Razan A., GEICO Associate since 2013
Get ready to join a company you can believe in and work alongside a team of associates who care. Apply today!
GEICO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.